Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blue Christmas

I've decided to post again.
I've been really busy with the end of year at school and numerous festive gatherings. Plus with my lap-top being stolen from my classroom, I haven't had ready access to the net. I've also had my fair share of relationship struggles. Sometimes I feel I'm living the Bridget Jones life. At one moment I am deleriously happy with someone, the next I'm left heart-broken. I'm not an overly emotional person, in fact I tend to hold everything in, and I HATE crying infront of people. But I think that as I get older and learn more about myself I'm also more comfortable opening up to people. The down-fall of this is that it gives people the chance to hurt you. I went through a stage of 'numbness' earlier this year, and so I believe all these emotional ups and downs has been good for me; I feel more 'real'. It also allows me to be more creative, I am motivated to paint and draw again, something I have put off for too long now.

This seems highly personal to put on a blog, but I want people to remember that we need unhappiness to contrast happiness. It is also very cheesey, but there's a reason cliches are cliches.

I want to wish everbody a lovely Christmas and I hope you are all well.

Take care

3 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Love you Lis'

December 29, 2006 2:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic you are back into painting Lis, that's very cool. What do you have on the go at the moment? Funny how you read these things on a blog :)

February 26, 2007 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shite, Luke

February 26, 2007 8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home