Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little Bastards

A student swore at me yesterday. A 13-year-old boy said 'Fuck you' to me. It is the first time I have had a student swear directly at me. I didn't actually think it would bother me that much, but I'm not used to having people swear at me and I don't swear often myself. It really upset me. I'm there to try and help them and you get that sort of treatment? It sucks. So basically this is just a big 'woe is me' post. I still enjoy teaching, but you shouldn't have to put up with that sort of treatment in the work place. AND I had a student say I could give them a hand job in response to me asking what they wanted to do at the end of a lesson. Little Bastards.

Anyway, have been to the pub and tomorrow is another day. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

Hehehe, I used to want to be a teacher when I was younger, but later on decided I didn't like children all that much. I love the way you say you don't swear much, but have done in your post title! I like your humour ;-)

September 07, 2006 9:20 pm  
Blogger Mark T said...

F*cking little ba@srds! I dunno where these little sh!ts pick up such f**king disgusting sh!t like that from.

They should respect their friggin' elders a bit more and learn from tw@ts like me.

F*kers...

Serioulsy though, that is bad. Shame u can't give them a stout clip around the ear. Thats the only 'hand job' that little git needs.

Can I be prime minister now please?

September 08, 2006 1:14 am  
Blogger Lis said...

When you are prime minister will you bring back corpreal punishment?

September 09, 2006 1:01 pm  
Blogger Mark T said...

Well, if you meant corporeal punishment, then it certainly will have a visible and tangible effect!

If you meant corporal, then yes, the buggers will get their arses skelped :-)

September 10, 2006 12:44 am  
Blogger Lis said...

haha, yes corporal, but perhaps leaving a corporeal mark.

September 11, 2006 9:13 am  
Blogger Mark T said...

Hello????? anyone there???!

October 12, 2006 9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home