Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

21

I'm sitting in class presiding over an after school detention at the moment, fun times. But what better time to write a blog?

It was my brother Ross's 21st on Sunday, and he held the celebrations on the Saturday night. I still feel 21, how the hell did my little brother get to be that age? It went really well, nothing like a big booze up with family and friends to celebrate that final step into adulthood. He followed my example and completed 21 shots, I think it is about the drunkest I have ever seen him. My sister Jess, Step-brother J.P and I did a beat poem dedicated to Ross (you had to be there to appreciate it). And of course his mates told stories that parents would rather not hear. All in good fun.

Man, I feel like I'm in detention. It's sooooooo quiet, I'm making the most noise by typing.

I'm going to try and blog more frequently, mostly for Costi's sake, but my life is just not exciting enough.

Sigh

11 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

How can your life not be exciting?! You live in New Zealand - the other side of the world to me. You're a teacher, educate the masses (ie me) on your country!

August 09, 2006 8:44 am  
Blogger Lis said...

we have a lot of mountains, a lot of sheep, not many people.

August 09, 2006 4:24 pm  
Blogger Mark T said...

whats the guy/girl ratio like over there? :-)

August 11, 2006 7:38 am  
Blogger Lis said...

There is actually 35,000 more women aged 21-49 in New Zealand then men, good odds for you, not so much for us

August 11, 2006 10:58 am  
Blogger Mark T said...

Wow! How much is a ticket to NZ? Failing that I could insist my boss sends me there 1st class :-)

Are most of those 35,000 decent lookers or do you get 'munters' there too in NZ?

August 12, 2006 6:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah They get munters here too :-D But NZ'ders are not a bad looking lot

August 13, 2006 2:04 pm  
Blogger Mark T said...

I used to work with a NZ'er in Sydney. She was very nice. She was quite tall though, must be something in the water there :-)

August 14, 2006 3:51 am  
Blogger ... said...

C'mon Lis' - you and i both know your life isn't boring. It's just that you're 'mum proofing' the blog!

;-)

August 14, 2006 9:01 am  
Blogger Mark T said...

Hey Michelle - hows London Life?!

August 15, 2006 5:53 am  
Blogger Lis said...

Skye, you need to start your own blog mate!

August 16, 2006 10:05 am  
Blogger ... said...

Hey Mark!

London life is awesome - any week now i'm going to finish posting my old posts and start on the new ones again.... i promise :-)

August 17, 2006 6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home