Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bloody useless people

I'm not talking about me by the way, although I can be at times.

We have now been living in our new flat for three weeks, and we have yet to have our phone line activted. Not because we are slack, but because Telstraclear is. And Telecom are worse, so we are limited by our options.

So here I am writing from Michelle's place. We are going out for a farewell dinner for Michelle (it's like her 3rd out of 4 farewells). Then tomorrow is my mum's 50th birthday, with a 50s theme, so we will be all dolled up and glamerous (or houswifey, depending on your interpretation). And then on Saturday Michelle is having the final big-blow-out of a farewell. So 'tis going to be a big weekend, I hope to be standing at the end of it.

Ciao for now, who knows when I might be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

Ah, I wondered why you hadn't written anything for a while!

March 24, 2006 1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home