Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Monday, November 28, 2005

In the Summertime

I am so bored! For the first time in a long time I have nothing to do. Nothing! (you may be able to sense my frustration in the frequent use of italics and exclaimation marks here.) And I think my brain is slowly relaxing, deciding not to bother to think anymore. I know that you who are working will be cursing me at this moment for having a life of sleep-ins and little demand - but I'm not loving it. First of all, it would be great if I had nothing to do and lots of money, but unless I find an incredibly rich husband sometime soon, that's not going to happen. The problem with not studying/working is that you don't look forward to the days where you can sleep in; that day is every day. In fact the only reason I am sleeping in is because I have nothing to get up for - it makes the day go faster. The weather is also terrible at the moment, I would at least find some solace in my spare time if I could be sunning myself on the deck.
So let's all cry for me as you sit at your desks.
If anyone would like to suggest a topic I could write about that we could all debate, please go ahead. Please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lis said...

Thank you.

Yes I am looking for jobs, as a teacher. So even when I do get a job (I'm working with the 'when' not the 'if') I won't be starting until February. I am looking for part-time work at the moment too. Still bored though.

November 29, 2005 7:42 pm  
Blogger Lis said...

yeah, but I'm of the opinion that it is both nature and nurture that shapes a being, so I don't know how controversial that is. Plus I only have one psychology paper and a whole lot of documentary watching to back up any of my arguments :)

December 02, 2005 1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home