Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just for Fun

Thought I would do better then this actually, being from The Simpsons generation and all. Have a go and let me know your results. Groundskeeper Willie - you gotta love him.

Willie
Congratulations! You just scored 62% in Simpsons Knowledge!
Well, well. You are obviously someone who worked hard to know enough about The Simpsons to achieve a respectable score. I would suggest that you watch more Simpsons, of cource, as I am growing to appreciate you for your knowledge of Simpsons. I am happy to award you with this score. Keep working on it.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 20% on Knowledge
Link: SorrowEternal on The Advanced Simpsons Trivia Test written by Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test




2 Comments:

Blogger Rosco said...

Yeah! I got smart simpson, ie. Lisa Simpson, I scored 73%. I thought I would have got more tho, seeing as I love the simpsons but some of the questions were a bit hard.

October 31, 2005 2:51 pm  
Blogger Lis said...

Ross, I can't post anything on your blog, turns out I'm not cool enough to be a 'team' member. Thanks a lot mate, we're only blood-related and all...

October 31, 2005 6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home