Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Monday, July 09, 2007

I've broken my foot.

Shattered the 5th metatarsal to be exact.

It all started on Thursday night, after a few wines with a friend. For those of you who have not been to our flat, there is a very small balcony that you can only access through my flatmate's window. So I was jumping back into the room from the window sill - which is only just over a metre drop- when I hurt me poor foot. Poor me.

So after a couple of days in hospital and surgery on my foot, I now have three wires protruding from my foot, thankfully hidden by a cast. Presently I am sore and already fed up at not being able to move. I'm staying at my mum's for a while as my flat has a long steep staircase to conquer upon entering. And everyone likes to be looked after by their mum when feeling miserable.

So I am going to have a lot of spare time on my hands. I'm not really the type to stay home, I go out a lot. I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next 6 weeks, but I know that I am going to become extremely annoying to those around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home